AARP Programs Homepage
I learned how to make my home fit my needs.SM
What will you learn?
Discover how you can provide flexible living space for your family's needs. Sign up for our free webinar on September 28.
UNDERSTANDING WHAT MAY IMPACT YOUR MONTHLY BENEFITS
PART 1: Tuesday September 20, 7 p.m. ET & PT
PART 2: Thursday September 22, 7 p.m. ET & PT
From your retirement date to your marital status, your circumstances and choices can impact your Social Security benefits. How can you get the biggest payment for you and your family each month? Find out during Part 1 of a FREE AARP webinar series on Social Security benefits. Thought leaders will guide you through what you need to know to make decisions that are right for you and that will maximize your benefits.
Join our free two-part webinar to explore topics like:
- The best time to retire based on your estimated monthly payments
- Which circumstances and choices can grow or shrink your benefit amount
- How to change your benefit amount in the future
- Where to turn for more smart guidance and free resources
AARP ONLINE CAREER SUMMIT: DESIGN WORK TO FIT YOUR LIFE
Thursday September 29, 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. ET
Looking to build skills that could help you stay competitive in your current job, find a new job or learn how flexible work options may work for you? Register and attend our free, come-and-go Online Career Summit. Watch webinars and videos, participate in online chats, view open positions from hiring employers – all from the convenience of your computer!
You’ll have the opportunity to hear from employment experts and thought leaders, submit your questions and view answers to frequently asked job questions.
Topics will include:
- Resume tips;
- What to expect during the job application process;
- Salary negotiation and flexible work options;
- Skills for future growth in your career;
- Resources for veterans.